Saturday, September 13, 2014

Day Three

Day Three:
      I waited a little late, 2:30pm, to eat lunch today because I was busy at work.  I think this messed me up a little.  My stomach did start growling, I felt a little dizzy at times and my muscles felt a little weak when I was holding my child.  I decided to eat dinner early at 4:30pm in hopes that two close meals could help rebuild my energy.  Thoughts of eating cheese and peanut butter passed through my mind but I was able to dismiss them with relative ease today.

Breakfast: Black espresso
Lunch: 4oz. of plain tuna with a sliced tomatoes, apple
Dinner: 4 oz. of lemon chicken breast, green beans, strawberries, 1 1/2 Glutino cracker

Total calories: 517
Today's weight: 167 pounds, back down the four again, hmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment