Saturday, September 13, 2014

Day Five

Day Five:
        I still don't really feel all that hungry, it's so weird cause it really seems like I should be by now.  I feel a little low in energy, but I'd say nothing less than 85% of my normal energy, so it's not too terrible and to be expected on such a low cal diet.  I guess that's why the protocol advises no exercise, doesn't seem like a very good idea at this point.  I feel good enough to do yoga or go for a nice leisure walk, but no cardio or weight lifting, that's for sure.  I got busy at work and didn't eat lunch until 3:30pm.  I have got to stop doing that.  I noticed the donuts in the break room at work, but I walked right past without a second thought, go me!!  I'm sure the meatballs I ate for dinner were a stretch since they were marinated in teriyaki & pineapple and have bread crumbs in them, but they are Aidell's and made from chicken so they are still quite healthy and delish.  I was really naughty and had some red pepper tomato soup, which I'm counting as my veggie & fruit.
        I had a mild headache in the early morning but it went away after a couple of hours.  I took some Aspirin, which is the only over-the-counter medication approved on the protocol.   The protocol also suggests not using lotion or oils because the fat actually seeps through the skin and can stall results.  This sounds a little far fetched to me, but since I'm trying my best to stick to the rules I will compromise.  I'll only using lotion on my face, hands and feet.  What's the point in being a hot skinny-minny if my face looks all dried out and wrinkled?

Breakfast:  Espresso
Lunch:  4oz tuna, tomato, apple
Dinner:  4 chicken meatballs, 1.5 cups of tomato soup, 1.5 cracker

Total calories: 654
Today's weight: Didn't weigh today

No comments:

Post a Comment