Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Day Ten

Day Ten:
        Whew!  I finally got back on the 500 calorie diet today.  I woke up feeling sick with a migraine, body aches and upset stomach so I stayed home to rest.  It was HARD to get back on track though because my mom came to town and wanted to go out for Mexican food and margaritas.  I cannot express how much discipline it took not cave as those are some of my favorite things.  However, I knew I needed to let my body chill out and use this day to get ahead on chores and pre-prep my HCG food for the rest of the week.  I didn't finish all of my prep, but I do have my meals planned for tomorrow, so that is something.  Hopefully things will start to feel easier soon now that I'm back on track for a full day.

Breakfast: Black coffee and over easy egg
Lunch/Dinner: Pork chop w/ A1 & spicy mustard, sauteed mushrooms in coconut oil
                        green beans and carrots

Calories: 399
Today's weight:  Didn't weight today.

No comments:

Post a Comment