Saturday, September 13, 2014

Day Six

Day Six:
        I feel great today.  My energy feels strong, no headaches, no weakness.  I feel...normal.  I went and got my hair done today as a part of my "mommy makeover" but missed lunch again in the process, grrr.  I basically had one large meal that combined the calories of both lunch and dinner.  I'd forgotten to thaw out any meat, so I pulled out a few things for this upcoming week.  Hopefully, I'll be better prepared now.  I think one of the biggest pitfalls on this diet might simply be lack of preparation.  Simple things like not having fresh produce in the house or thawed meat means no approved options ready to go, which could easily mean a slip up.  We have a ton of apples and frozen green beans around, so I am covered in the fruit & veggie department.  However, I would like a little more variety, so I think I should venture out and look for some recipes because I have 3 more weeks to go and I'm getting a little bored.  Tomorrow we are going on our first post baby date in 9.5 months!  I am very excited but am contemplating whether I will splurge and have some wine.  A splurge like that is a 3 day setback, so since this diet is time limited when the injections run out, I'd hate to waste that time.   But our date is pretty darn important as well, we'll see I guess.  Can I count wine as my fruit?? ;)

Breakfast: Espresso

Lunch/Dinner: 4 chicken meatballs, 1.5 cups of tomato soup, broccoli stems w/ lemon, 1/2 cracker

Total calories: 456
Today's weight: 163 pounds, down two more pounds, woop woop!!

No comments:

Post a Comment