Saturday, September 13, 2014

Day One

Phase Two - Day One
        Okay, this is it.  The challenge that separates the woman from the little girls.  I will admit the thought of 28 days at 500 calories is daunting and I have done this three times before and have never made it all the way. 
        I can tell I'm mostly losing water right now since I've peed about 8 times today already, but this is just the beginning.  I was surprised I did not feel very hungry today.  The meager meals were actually satisfying enough.  So far so good.  The cracker is optional.  It's supposed to be a melba toast but since I'm gluten intolerant I am substituting it for a Glutino table cracker,  My initial plan was to opt-out but decided I needed a little more sustenance.  My only mild slip-up was that the the steak had been marinated in barbecue sauce but it was nominal so I decided to go ahead because it was already prepared.

Breakfast: Black espresso
Lunch: 4oz. of plain tuna with a sliced tomatoes, apple
Dinner: 4 oz. of trimmed steak, green beans, strawberries, one cracker

Total cals: 558
Today's weight: 171 pounds.  Up four pounds??  Now how is that possible?  I felt discouraged after seeing that, maybe I won't weigh until the end and let it be a grand surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment