Saturday, September 13, 2014

Day Four

Day Four:
       My morning started really great.  I was a little fatigued, but that may have been because I stayed up late to write in my blog!  My arms felt weak when I was washing my hair in the shower but once I woke up a bit I was in a very cheerful, energetic mood.  I was not hungry throughout the date but became a little hungry by the evening and substituted a couple things which may or may not be okay on the HCG diet.  My afternoon turned out to be not so good after having some family and work challenges, and it really lowered my spirits.  I definitely wanted to just go home and eat a good meal, nothing crazy or unhealthy but just something really satisfying which actually helped me to realize that since I was not really hungry, my desire to eat was strictly emotional.  This was a bit of an emotional battle but I overcame it quickly and reminded myself that this diet is not forever, I've invested our family's money into this and I need to stay committed.

Breakfast: Espresso
Lunch: 4oz of tuna, tomato, apple
Dinner: 2 oz of chicken (cause my husband ate the other half, thank babe!)
             broccoli florets with lemon, 1 1/2 glutino crackers, 1 1/2 cups of tomato soup

Total calories: 587
Today's Weight:  Didn't weigh today

No comments:

Post a Comment